Dione freeletics routine is a cardio workout routine which lays more emphasis on toning the abs. The workout is extremely effective albeit painful and will leave you with sore abs, but the results are compelling enough even for the most timid people. It basically consists of three rounds of 75 jumping jacks, 50 leg levers, 25 burpees, and 50 situps intertwined in a very impressive way.
Dione freelectics workout plan is excellent for enhancing cardio fitness and losing weight, Dione does not require any equipment to complete. This routine is an intensive and a very comprehensive procedure. It needs a lot of willpower to complete.
Dione Workout Routine Video
Steps To Follow:
- To perform the jumping jacks which are an ideal way of increasing your heart rate, stand straight with your legs together and place your hands on your side.
- Jump with your legs shoulder width apart and clap your hands above your head. Return to the original position to complete one repetition. Increasing your pace can enhance the effectiveness of the routine.
- You can also perform a variation known as the star jumps which is more explosive. For the burpees, stand with your feet apart and your hands on your side.
Squat while breaking at the hips before the knees bend. At the lowest position, hold the floor with your hands stretch your legs behind you to get into a pushup position. Perform one pushup, return your legs beneath your body and jump out to an upright position while clapping your hands above your head. Return to the original position to complete one round.
The leg raises should be performed with your body lying straight on the floor and your arms stretched flat, parallel to your body.
- Pull your legs up till they are perpendicular to your body to work out your abs. Lower your legs, taking care not to let them touch the floor, this completes one round of the routine.
- While performing the situps, lay your back flat on the floor with your knees bent and your feet placed flat on the floor.
- Hold your temples with your hands and sit up with your back flat.
- Raise your torso, taking care to keep it flat then lower your body slowly to get back to the initial position. This finishes one round.
Although the Dione routine may seem very punishing, it should be done in less than an hour. It will be hard during the first time, but it gets easier during subsequent trials.